My darling @ghostsongs tagged me! This set is pretty goofy and rushed, but eh.
1. Favorite song at the moment?
Well this very moment I have "Oh Bondage, Up Yours" stuck in my head but I wouldn't say it's my favourite. I've been pretty obsessed with "I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone" by Sleater Kinney the last few months and also anything by Cranes.
2. What's yr favorite character from a TV show/film?
So many! Cassie from Skins, Cecilia from The Virgin Suicides, Susan from Desperately Seeking Susan, Virginia from Spider Baby, Smell from This Is England, Amy Blue from The Doom Generation... the list could go on forever.
3. Band you've listened to the longest?
Umm even though I don't listen to them much these days maybe The Smiths? Also The Ramones/The Cure I have been into for years and years.
4. First film you ever saw at the cinema?
I don't remember! Early ones I remember were Matilda and James and the Giant Peach and Spice World.
5. What would yr perfect self care day entail?
A lovely long bath, baking and eating tasty treats, lazing about in fancy clothes, hanging out in a lovely puffy cloud bed or blanket fort.
6. Do you have a favorite star or constellation? If so, which one?
I don't, embarrassingly enough. To be honest I know very little about the stars.
7. Favorite color(s)?
Maroon, lavender, gold, peach.
8. If you could hear a cover of any song by any band of yr choosing, what would it be?
So tricky! I can't think of one.
9. What's yr favorite piece of clothing?
The first lace petticoat I ever bought. I wore it 'till it fell apart but it's too perfect to get rid of. Also my silver double strap shoes.
10. Have you ever had a supernatural encounter?
Once I was sleeping next to my honey and we both woke up in the middle of the night and saw this weird shape that disappeared. It was very odd.
11. What do you wish you could have/do right now?
Hmm... no school work! A giant amazing closet. A strawberry cake.